The 2021 Lincoln Nautilus is a mid-size luxury SUV with comfortable seating for five, and a spacious upscale cabin. The Nautilus now has standard Lincoln Co-Pilot360 and available Lincoln Co-Pilot360 Plus, which features a 360-degree camera with a front sensing system, adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go and lane-centering technology. It is powered by a standard turbocharged 2.0-liter inline-four with 250 hp or an available twin-turbocharged 2.7-liter V-6 which produces 335 hp. All-wheel-drive comes standard with the V-6 and is an option in four-cylinder models. Experience comfort & capability in the 2021 Lincoln Nautilus.
- Massive 13.2-inch touchscreen infotainment display with Sync 4's
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Made in Oakville, Ontario
- Available Panoramic Vista Roof with Power Sunshade
- Interior Redesign
- Larger 13.2-inch infotainment display
- Piano-key shifter replaces last year's push-button setup
- Change to lower front facia (bumper)
Mr. Maitland Lewis understood that his customers needed more than quality products--they also needed expert advice, and they always deserved exceptional service. Since 1984 these core values are part of Maitland Lewis' legacy at Maitland Lincoln today.